State Forums: Estate Planning ForumsDesigned to foster collaboration and continuing education, State Forums are groups of attorneys who meet on a regular basis to study issues relevant to estate planning. State Forums are the ideal lawyer networking & attorney networking platforms to stay abreast on best practices and to collaborate with other estate planning attorneys.
Our Estate Planning Forums provide you with:
- Best practices related to practice management, pending legislation, and estate planning solutions
- Collaboration with like-minded professionals
- Relevant, local, and affordable education
- Continuing education credits
- Jurisdiction-specific strategies